Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-14-2022, 02:26 PM   #1

WTB Passenger Van Interior Panels

Looking for the interior stock plastic panels out of an RB Passenger Van (2010) E350.

When I first started my build I took mine out and ended up getting rid of them, now my plan/build has changed and I am looking for another set to replace the ones I gave away

Located on the Central Coast in CA willing to travel up to Sac area or LA area to pick up.

If you are looking to part with some, please let me know!

CGgonzo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 02:54 PM   #2

By some kind of miracle, I came across a set still in a junkyard E250 "Club Wagon". The cashier lady wasn't sure what they were, so sold all 4 pieces to me for $25!

So you might want to check the local yards - they are there occasionally.
N147JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 02:57 PM   #3

I have been trying to keep my out for that as well. Unfortunately there are hardly any good yards where I live but I have been keeping my eyes open! Appreciate the response
Old 12-14-2022, 08:24 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N147JK View Post
By some kind of miracle, I came across a set still in a junkyard E250 "Club Wagon". The cashier lady wasn't sure what they were, so sold all 4 pieces to me for $25!

So you might want to check the local yards - they are there occasionally.
Nice score! They can be pretty hard to find. I just found some of the missing panels for my 2011 RB but they are far from perfect. I'm speaking of plastic window/door trims, not the lower panels. I have those in good shape. Anyway, these are getting hard to find. They are worth nothing to most salvage yards. If you find them (anyone) I recommend grabbing them.

Keep in mind the RB and EB passenger van rear window/wall trim pieces are different than eachother but mostly the same from 97 all the way up to 2014. The front door panels are different from 09-14.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 09:11 PM   #5

By the way if you come across a Club Wagon or Chateau passenger van while looking for the trim pieces, might also keep an eye out for the pop-out windows and hardware. I think often times they would have been installed together. That's how I found mine.. interior trim and windows from one donor vehicle.
N147JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 02:12 PM   #6

I will keep an eye out for sure. I called a local salvage yard, and they said they have some vans to look at....problem is....they are hardly open and very difficult to get ahold of. I will continue to look though. Hoping for a good find.
Old 12-16-2022, 05:44 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by N147JK View Post
By the way if you come across a Club Wagon or Chateau passenger van while looking for the trim pieces, might also keep an eye out for the pop-out windows and hardware. I think often times they would have been installed together. That's how I found mine.. interior trim and windows from one donor vehicle.
Pop outs were on any van that happened to be ordered with them from 92 to 96 or so. The forward side pop outs (60 door on side barn doors) and big left window behind driver were often pop outs on the whole Econoline run (92-14) in any window van.

There is no rhyme or reason to what vans got what. I have seen older cargo vans with rear pop out windows.

The vans most likely to have the rear pop outs are the 'conversion' vans of the 90's with all the stripes and the low fiberglass tops and running boards. These are usually easy to spot with striped paint jobs and generally hideousness.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 12:28 PM   #8

I have a complete undamaged panels with zero to no wear that I am presently removing. I've removed the fasteners and have been removing them as carefully as possible. It is a 2002 EB with all window openings, 140k miles. For comparison, the driver seat is still like new with a small pencil erasure size hole at seam .PM if interested.
Vanimal is offline   Reply With Quote