Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-17-2022, 02:51 PM   #1

WTB: Quigley front hub 2006

Looking for Passenger side hub assembly for a 2006 Quigley. I have a bad wheel bearing.
Appears to be super duty front axle from 2001-2005.

I‘ll find out on Monday how much $$$ Quigley wants for a new one. Maybe I can luck out and someone here has a good used one. It is the 8x6.5 modified hub with non-serviceable bearing.

ManBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 08:26 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBro View Post
Looking for Passenger side hub assembly for a 2006 Quigley. I have a bad wheel bearing.
Appears to be super duty front axle from 2001-2005.

I‘ll find out on Monday how much $$$ Quigley wants for a new one. Maybe I can luck out and someone here has a good used one. It is the 8x6.5 modified hub with non-serviceable bearing.
I have 2 good used ones from 2006 quigley. I was going to put them up for free, but never got round to it. You can have them just pay shipping from Houston, TX which probably won’t be cheap since they are heavy. They have 100k miles on them, and sure they are interchangeable side to side.

Someone posted recently that quigley wanted $800 each for new ones.
SheepShagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 04:59 PM   #3

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepShagger View Post
I have 2 good used ones from 2006 quigley. I was going to put them up for free, but never got round to it. You can have them just pay shipping from Houston, TX which probably won’t be cheap since they are heavy. They have 100k miles on them, and sure they are interchangeable side to side.

Someone posted recently that quigley wanted $800 each for new ones.
That's an impressive & extremely generous offer SheepShagger...Kudo's to you!
Old 12-18-2022, 05:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoxentrix View Post
That's an impressive & extremely generous offer SheepShagger...Kudo's to you!
Thanks Twoxentrix. I hate throwing away good usable parts, I know these are super expensive from quigley, (and they are the only people who make them). so I kept them around on the off chance someone could use them.
I converted to 8x170 so I can use off the shelf F series ford parts. That meant I had the custom quigley hubs, their specific rotors and quigley 2” spacers (for the rear) just sitting in my garage for the last few months. Seems ManBro can use all of that, so I’m just super happy they didn’t go to waste. This is one of the thing I love about these kinds of forums.
SheepShagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 06:45 PM   #5

Agree, this is super awesome of you! I’m glad there are people like you left in this world!

Since SheepShagger refused to let me pay him anything for all of these parts, the best I can do is pay it forward. I’ll be posting up some van seats soon (captains chairs and electric rear bed/bench) leftover from my last conversion. I’ll post them free to forum members, once I get my act together and take some pics and measurements.

Not to leave this post on a sour note, but how do I report a scammer? Someone reached out to me about two separate items I was looking to buy and the whole thing reeks of scam. They have zero posts and recently signed up. I can post up screen name if it helps people keep things clean around here.
ManBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 04:35 AM   #6

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBro View Post
. Not to leave this post on a sour note, but how do I report a scammer? Someone reached out to me about two separate items I was looking to buy and the whole thing reeks of scam. They have zero posts and recently signed up. I can post up screen name if it helps people keep things clean around here.
If the contact was through a PM (Private message), when you open the PM you should see a small red triangle with an “!” Inside it - click on it and report the message. I’ve had those types of solicitors numerous times as well.