Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-18-2016, 10:26 AM   #1

Anybody Ordering from stylin trucks in the near future want to do me a huge favor??

As the title says, Im looking at a set of power mirrors for my 05 E350 4x4 for a really good price from this company but unfortunately they want over $300 shipping as they only use ups or fedex for shipping and its just way too much.

What im looking for is someone in the US who might be ordering from ST, to order my item with theirs and being in the US you can get free shipping on orders over $99 to you, then forward my item with usps to me in Canada for a much lower cost. My item is $75 plus a $3.99 surcharge and im sure usps shipping to me would be like $50 or less. I don't need it quickly, so ground service or whatever is cheapest would be fine. I know its a lot to ask but hoping someone might want to help out. Anyone??

KilrPilr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:37 AM   #2
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Sorry no one has stepped up yet but if I could be of help please PM me. I don't need anything from ST but wouldn't mind jumping in if needed.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWA View Post
Sorry no one has stepped up yet but if I could be of help please PM me. I don't need anything from ST but wouldn't mind jumping in if needed.

Hey JWA, Thanks so much! I really appreciate you willing to help me with this. Maybe somehow I can repay the favor to you in the future!

Sending PM now.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:52 PM   #4

lol apparently u cant receive PM's. hmmm. maybe email me at 05e3504x4@gmail.com please
Old 01-22-2016, 05:17 AM   #5
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilrPilr View Post
lol apparently u cant receive PM's. hmmm. maybe email me at 05e3504x4@gmail.com please
Okay----found I'd not allowed anyone to send messages---fixed now, PM sent with my email addy.

Sorry 'bout that!
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 09:46 AM   #6

No Problem, Email sent!