Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2016, 08:40 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallypanam View Post
So at some point it read 1 on the front and 0 on the rear and you were miles away from running out altogether? Then you added diesel to the front and so it now reads 8 on the front and 0 on the rear?

It doesn't sound like anything is wrong, if you were able to get diesel in and it pumped properly from rear to front, but hard to say for sure. The routing IS weird when properly installed, but it works, unless someone changed it. But I can't imagine why anyone would change it.

Also, make sure not to use the wide mouth pumps designed for trucks. Those are definitely tricky with the TF dual tanks.

I tend to not test the limits of the tank. The front tank fills with no issue. The rear tank just backs up and stops the nozzle from filling the neck is backed up and will eventually settle to the tank. I could possibly get the rear tank to read a # but it would take for ever. I'm thinking it has not been rerouted at all.

Van Hulkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 04:04 PM   #12

False alarm went to a 3rd gas station and was able to fill it up some. Thanks for the input everyone.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5913.jpg  
Old 05-07-2016, 04:08 PM   #13

Great! You'll the hang of it.. Hard to describe but once you understand it's not such a pain.
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 04:13 PM   #14

I really think it was the pump itself. But excited for sure now.