Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #1

Sexy Sportsmobiles... ohh yeah.....

With the world population growing exponentially there is little doubt that people are getting it on. Lets face it.... its the very reason we are all here. I'm surprised no-one has touched on the awesome little topic of romance and our mobile hotel called "The Sportsmobile". For those with children, it not only gives you a fourth bedroom on your driveway but lets refer to it as the "dome of silence". Even if you dont have little ones running around or biting your ankles, the endless romantic places lend to some interesting (oh yes) adventures. Think about all the love songs that have written about "aint no mountain high enough...... aint no valley low enough....aint no river wide enough...... to keep me from you! Was this not our theme song? This was the cheapest ocean/mountain front real estate I could ever have purchased. Even a medical journal could do an in-depth study on the maintenance of the male prostrate and the Sportsmobile. We love our Sportsmobile. Grab a bottle of your favorite confection, chill it down next to the cheese and crackers, put in your favorite compilation of borrowed tunes from napster, and surpise your co-pilot with a trip with no return. What creative ways have you learned to use your penthouse suite? Thats not a goucho,.....thats a love seat! The Pop-top.....thats gettin' closer to the truth. So, the airlines have the mile high club. For those in the safety services we have the "red lights and siren club (dont ask). If we think back, vans gained quite a reputation in the seventies. They were big purple and fury inside...looked like a theme room at the Madonna Inn. Remember the old license plate frames that said, "if this vans a rockin'....don't bother knocken"? What adventerous slogans can we come up with?! This is a call, a mission. Come out and stand firm. Admit it. Why we really love our SMB's! Its the best damn investment we could ever make that will never return a dime. But .....pay long lasting dividends with many a smile. I hope your finding love and romance down the forgotten trails. Or at least on your driveway C ya

4:10 detroit locker
6 inch lift,
man. pop top
Trojans, nerf bars, Tire rack
Yakima surf racks,
Very Very cool looking van
curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:08 PM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to lowracer
When my wife and I were seriously dating, we did a lot of hiking and visiting state parks for day use. She was an avid camper and I had never gone camping. So when she mentioned going camping as an activity, I immediately went to REI and bought hundreds of dollars worth of expensive camping and backpacking gear. She asked why I was doing that, what if it turned out I didn't like camping? I told her, "Oh I just know I'm going to like camping."

What she didn't realize until much later was that every time she said "camping," I heard instead: "sex in the tent."

So yeah when she said we needed a SMB in which to go camping, I immediately ran to the bank to arrange for financing.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:04 PM   #3

My wife and I are flying to New Orleans Saturday to pick up the SMB we bought last week. We'll see if it lives up to your hypothesis when we overnight somewhere in Alabama Saturday night. Just her, me and a little Spyro Gyra for that Pavlov effect.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #4

Garage
My sign says "Welcome to the Lovemobile".
Old 12-12-2007, 06:53 PM   #5
Site Team

Are we talkin about The Shaggin' Wagon?

Herb
Old 12-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #6

If you see this SMB rockin'...brother, don't bother knockin'!
canyonclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:08 AM   #7

Who knew

I knew I wasn't alone out here......
4:10 detroit locker
6 inch lift,
man. pop top
Trojans, nerf bars, Tire rack
Yakima surf racks,
Very Very cool looking van
curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:22 PM   #8

I'm not old enough to have used the term "Sportin' The Girls" but I seem to recall it refers to something more than "dating". A little modification to the SMB logo could give you SPORTINMOBILE. Maybe SMB will offer it as an option. We all have our favorite place but tents and expensive hotels seem to work best for me. As soon as I get an SMB the expensive hotels will be out.
07 BMW 525xi wagon
Christopher Thwaites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #9

sexy Sportsmobiles ohh yeh

Now you know why we like the rear shower option.