Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2014, 12:16 PM   #91

Re: SMB Sightings

Saw this guy parked at Many Glacier. Saw him on the road nearby too and he waved.

And I saw one of those pretty Steel Blue ones in Bismarck ND a few minutes ago. Steel Blue EB 4x4 pop top, all blacked out. No pic though.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:19 PM   #92

Candy-apple red Sprinter EB SMB, Colorado plates. Stopped at a traffic light on Main Avenue, downtown Durango Colorado today at 4 PM. I was a pedestrian, traffic was too heavy to chat. Hope you're enjoying your visit to our town!
2009 Sprinter RB custom floorplan began conversion at SMB West in August 2010, delivered December 20, 2010. Diesel furnace/water heater (Espar D5), gaucho, porta potti, exterior shower, sink, fridge, micro, vent fan, cargo storage in rear.
durangatangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:50 PM   #93

saw red smb around three pm in laguna beach on 7-6 I live here and have a red smb who are u?
berns378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 01:15 PM   #94

Garage

spotted in stanley idaho early afternoon on 7/12.

"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:08 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenrie
spotted in stanley idaho early afternoon on 7/12.
Oh, that's gotta be Mike..........Or DaveB..........or Zeta.............or E350..............or...........
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:26 AM   #96

Saw this at my local bike trailhead yesterday.
BUFFALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #97

Saw this nice rig in Leadville, CO on July 15. Captured by our GoPro through our bug-smeared windshield. We waved, you waved back.

Also met a couple with a Sprinter SMB, and saw a white Ford SMB with a black hood mask on Trail Ridge Rd in RMNP on July 13 driving by while we were parked in Forest Canyon Overlook. Didn't get a pic.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:13 AM   #98

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty
Oh, that's gotta be Mike..........Or DaveB..........or Zeta.............or E350..............or...........
lol, cmon now. i see a few things right off the getgo that tell me its not any of those gents...

spotted a nice passenger rb 4x4 at the boatlaunch attached to a boat trailer on the southfork just under anderson ranch dam yesterday. looked like it was with all the guide rigs.

then spotted a tan eb 4x4 smb headed twords mt home from boise right about 7:50pm. looked like a fully loaded rig, mt bikes on back. waved, but couldnt tell if you responded (still getting dust out my eyes, lol).
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
Old 07-21-2014, 08:35 AM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty
lol, cmon now. i see a few things right off the getgo that tell me its not any of those gents...

spotted a nice passenger rb 4x4 at the boatlaunch attached to a boat trailer on the southfork just under anderson ranch dam yesterday. looked like it was with all the guide rigs.

then spotted a tan eb 4x4 smb headed twords mt home from boise right about 7:50pm. looked like a fully loaded rig, mt bikes on back. waved, but couldnt tell if you responded (still getting dust out my eyes, lol).

The tan 4x4 with bikes on back was probably us.. We were coming home from mountain bike trip in Whistler. EDIT. Maybe not us as we have a RB..
Old 07-21-2014, 08:55 AM   #100

Garage

^^^ looked at your gallery and pretty sure it wasnt you. i dont think there was a window on drivers side and the bikes were on some kind of setup where they were up high on the back, but not on roof.

almost positive it was an eb, but like i said, we were just getting up to speed when i saw the rig out the corner of my eye. had just enough time to get my hand up to the window to wave.

riding in whistler though...niiiice! im jealous. been there on a board, but not on bike. vids ive seen look amazing...