Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2017, 09:13 AM   #1

Something different: #vanlife is now #hearselife?

Not mine!!

"1996 Cadillac Class B Motorhome" built on a hearse:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Caddil...ZaJKIy&vxp=mtr

You are viewing a one of a kind FULLY CUSTOMIZED 1996 Caddilac Fleetwood Class B Motorhome. It has full body paint with six coats of clear. The graphics are all the same color of prizmatic paint [VERY EXPENSIVE]. The appearance changes as you walk around the car from differing angles. While being not perfect, it is VERY NICE. If you don't like being noticed, you don't want this RV. I have gotten sooo many positive comments about this vehicle. Many have wanted it, but it wasn't for sale at the time. I have many thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours invested in this RV.

This vehicle will get 17.7 mpg on the interstate while driving 75-80 mph. I've checked 18.5 more than once. It is perfect for travelling​ for one or two people. The only thing lacking is a shower. It rides and drives wonderfully. The A/C runs off the battery Bank/inverter. We just got back from a 5,000 mile trip in February. We spent several nights in Wal Mart parking lots. I converted it 2.5 years ago. I've put about 8,000 miles on it.

It features:
A Corvette LT1 engine, rebuilt and upgraded transmission, rearview camera/monitor, HID conversion headlights, 23" TV/DVD player, 9200 BTU 120V A/C, 100 watt solar panel w/control panel, 4-100 amp/hour battery Bank, 2000 watt Xantrex inverter/charger/transfer switch w/control panel, 30 amp 120v service, latex foam/memory foam mattress, porta potie, battery inter-connecter switch, receiver hitch, and all the creature comforts the 1996 CADDILAC FLEETWOOD luxury vehicle provides the driver and passenger.
Attached Thumbnails
s-l1600.jpg   s-l16002.jpg  

BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:16 AM   #2
MSD

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
Not mine!!

"1996 Cadillac Class B Motorhome" built on a hearse:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Caddil...ZaJKIy&vxp=mtr

You are viewing a one of a kind FULLY CUSTOMIZED 1996 Caddilac Fleetwood Class B Motorhome. It has full body paint with six coats of clear. The graphics are all the same color of prizmatic paint [VERY EXPENSIVE]. The appearance changes as you walk around the car from differing angles. While being not perfect, it is VERY NICE. If you don't like being noticed, you don't want this RV. I have gotten sooo many positive comments about this vehicle. Many have wanted it, but it wasn't for sale at the time. I have many thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours invested in this RV.

This vehicle will get 17.7 mpg on the interstate while driving 75-80 mph. I've checked 18.5 more than once. It is perfect for travelling​ for one or two people. The only thing lacking is a shower. It rides and drives wonderfully. The A/C runs off the battery Bank/inverter. We just got back from a 5,000 mile trip in February. We spent several nights in Wal Mart parking lots. I converted it 2.5 years ago. I've put about 8,000 miles on it.

It features:
A Corvette LT1 engine, rebuilt and upgraded transmission, rearview camera/monitor, HID conversion headlights, 23" TV/DVD player, 9200 BTU 120V A/C, 100 watt solar panel w/control panel, 4-100 amp/hour battery Bank, 2000 watt Xantrex inverter/charger/transfer switch w/control panel, 30 amp 120v service, latex foam/memory foam mattress, porta potie, battery inter-connecter switch, receiver hitch, and all the creature comforts the 1996 CADDILAC FLEETWOOD luxury vehicle provides the driver and passenger.
Well dang . Wish I could find something cool with this set up, but all that comes to mind is why?? What a waste of money. But as we know there is probably someone out there that will love it. But man, WHY? Thats all I got...
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote