Re: What are the top 10 best things you've added to your SMB?
01. VIPER alarm with remote start
03. Laptop mount (RAM)
04. Hitch Step
05. X-Monitor (gauges)
06. LiveWire (engine computer reprogram)
07. Synthetic Oil (Mobil 1)
08. Blaupunkt radio w/USB and AUX input
09. Snap on curtains (that go over the day-night shades) and Reflectix inserts
10. Custom fit (thanks to EMT shears) carpet runner insert for center isle ($10 mod)
If we were allowed to go past 10 I'd also mention my indoor-outdoor thermometer w/alarm clock and the extra switches I installed in the lower dash panel.
2005 Ford E-350 Diesel Sportsmobile
EB 102 Voyager top, 3.55 rear, Mobil 1 all around
270 amp alternator, billet water pump, coolant filter kit,
aluminum radiator, X-Monitor with pyro, trans temp, boost
+ Scan Gauge & SCT Live Wire (Economy)