Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2019, 08:16 PM   #1

Back to one van

Well, our Sportsmobile is happy that it no longer is competing for our affection against a younger interloper. We sold our Traverse on Friday. Very tough choice on which to keep. I kinda liked the Traverse RB-50 Westy layout better, while my wife preferred the SMB (I think part of that was nostalgia for the cool family trips we’ve taken in it). Happy wife, happy life. We kept the SMB. Couldn’t really go wrong either way I guess. Left: 2002 Pleasure-Way Traverse RB50. Right: 1998 SMB EB-23(ish). Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4182.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	29774

BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 03:52 AM   #2

Congrats on the sale Brian , I had a buddy of mine drooling over it since you put it up for sale. He caught the van bug and was all set to contact you but the sale of his rental property fell thru which was going to pay for the van. Oh well didn’t time out right.
Stillvanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 04:25 AM   #3
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Congrats on the sale---had to be a little bittersweet I'm sure.

I hope to downsize to only 2 vans in the very, very near future. My only conundrum will be whether to sell the rusting before your very eyes body or scrap it out and avoid all the haggling and bashing I'd endure trying to sell it looking so shoddy. Quite the shame since its otherwise so dependable and has served me well since 2012.

Oh well.....................
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote