Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #1

Enjoying new SMB since May

New SMB arrived in May. I know that was long ago but I've been enjoying it (and working - I need to retire - not enough time for both). So far I've been 100% pleased with the SMB and my option choices. I spent months trying to decide on the plan and options (seemly changing my decisions daily). But I can say at 6 months I would not have changed a thing. My gallery contains the pictures I've taken (I know I need to get use to taking more pictures).

Bill, a very pleased and happy new SMB owner.

Old 10-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #2

Enjoying new SMB since May

Welcome and congrats. Come out to a meet soon.
Ocsmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #3

Re: Enjoying new SMB since May

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o6457
New SMB arrived in May. I know that was long ago but I've been enjoying it (and working - I need to retire - not enough time for both). So far I've been 100% pleased with the SMB and my option choices. I spent months trying to decide on the plan and options (seemly changing my decisions daily). But I can say at 6 months I would not have changed a thing. My gallery contains the pictures I've taken (I know I need to get use to taking more pictures).

Well said Bill.
Got my SMB July 27 and have been on the road with it almost the whole time and everything has worked well, and held up just fine to my abuse. I really would not change a thing. My SMB came out perfect for me.

Don, another very pleased and happy new SMB owner.
dig255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #4

Re: Enjoying new SMB since May

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2o6457

Got mine July 9th! Already over 11,000 miles and lots of adventures and memories!

Ed
edroid is offline   Reply With Quote