....To introduce myself. My name is Corey and I have been lurking in this forum for quite some time now. I am a born and bread California native at the ripe age of 22 years young. I found this website and got HOOKED. I can't believe some of the vans I see here. All of your set ups are AMAZING. I have quickly fallen in love with my van and I sit in bed at night thinking about my next upgrade or install. It is a work in progress and my finances only allow me to do so much, but I love every minute of every little job. I have big dreams for my van future.
I currently own a 1999 Ford RB E-150, which is my first van I have ever owned. I bought the van about two years ago from a stereo shop, these guys used it to haul speakers and music equipment. It was bone stock but in relatively good shape. The van is used for multiple things, it is my daily driver, a camper and a transport unit for my dirtbikes. I competetively race motocross and have been for years so the van fits my lifestyle perfectly!
List of upgrades
1) Roof rack. *Got this bad boy off of a 1992 econoline van for $100.00! Restored and mounted it shortly thereafter.
2) Pro Comp Lights on rack.
3) Stereo with in dash navigation.
4) BFG all terrains around black Rock Crawlers.
5) Echart hidden hitch.
6) Rear mounted ladder. *Got this from the junkyard for $20.00! Stripped and painted it.
7) 3rd captains chair.
8) Insulation with .8th" luan walls on the interior sprayed by Line-X
9) Int. air compressor.
10) New flooring with rubberized diamondplate material.
11) Roof mounted vent fan.
Future add ons
1) Ext. driverside and passengerside lighting.
2) Back up Camera.
3) 12v fridge.
4) Flipdown Sreens.
5) Fold-up couch/bed.
And here are some pictures taken this last weekend at a private motocross track I was practicing at. I will take interior shots sometime this week and post those up as well! Hope you all enjoy. And just so you know, the little bike on the back is just my pit bike. The race bike is inside the van. I get laughed at sometimes with that little guy on the back! haha.
My pops and I love sitting on the top and looking at the tracks!
Looking at the track in the morning.
And here are some action shots from my great day of riding