I think that this forum just stepped up a notch in the suspension fabrication thread world for solid axle D60 Vans.
Can you please answer a few questions?
1. Specs on the King Shocks: Spring rate, custom valving. or just off the shelf shock from a Super Duty Truck spec.?
2. What Fox steering stabilizer is that?
3. Are you running without a sway bar? If so then how is the handling? Front sway. leaning? Are the rear springs keeping it in check?
4. Can you please post more pics? (lots of pics) of the frame mount control arm locations and brackets? and shock towers on the frame?
5. Last question....What length lower and upper control arms? Im guessing around 38-40"
Awesome fab skills!!!! Thanks for sharing your suspension ideas with us.
2006 RB E250 Ford High top, Diesel 6.0 Bullet Proofed (ouch $) 4" Camburg Eng. Lift, Method Wheels, 33" Toyo AT, RB50 interior (homebuilt)