Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-16-2017, 07:03 PM   #21

Looks great!

saline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:20 PM   #22

Agreed, nice job and great story.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:14 PM   #23

Garage
Thanks all, still have a bunch to post with everything I did engine wise recently and many more future mods.
nemesisnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:52 PM   #24

Nice job and find. Love the high top! I'm a little biased to the cruiser/super camper top. Just came from moab last week. And did hole in the rock last fall. You've got a great playground to put your rig to good use. Looks like our little family is around the same age. 3 kids? Looking forward to seeing the progress and upgrades.
gnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:18 PM   #25

Looks awesome!
Old 05-17-2017, 02:31 PM   #26

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnty View Post
Nice job and find. Love the high top! I'm a little biased to the cruiser/super camper top. Just came from moab last week. And did hole in the rock last fall. You've got a great playground to put your rig to good use. Looks like our little family is around the same age. 3 kids? Looking forward to seeing the progress and upgrades.

Thanks!! Yea 3 crazy boys, 5, almost 4, and 1, plus our last one is barely on the way we just found out (only 8 weeks, 4 kids is crazy what were we thinking). I too love the look of the super camper the best of all the high tops and having that upper bunk is great, my kids love it up there its like there own little fort. We should meet up and get the families together sometime maybe in the fall or next time you come out here, my boys love exploring and riding their balance bikes around pretending to mountain bike. I was just in San Rafael Swell this last weekend, we almost crossed paths, there is so much to explore out here its almost overwhelming.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:42 PM   #27

Ya they're right in there, my oldest is 6, 3 and 1.
Congrats on the 4th, that will make it nice an snug in the SMB! Just brings the family closer haha.
We were really close, we went up through price to Spanish fork. We weren't in the SMB but in our 4x4 mini class C. I did see a whack load of SMB that week down there but didn't see yours.
Def going to have to cross paths.
gnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 04:24 PM   #28

Garage
The van looks great!

I'm a little disappointed I've never seen it driving around since we're practically neighbors. I'm sure I'd notice it.
Wanderlust Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:48 PM   #29

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderlust Bus View Post
The van looks great!

I'm a little disappointed I've never seen it driving around since we're practically neighbors. I'm sure I'd notice it.
Yea seriously, I've seen a tan one around a couple times near the U and a grey one once but I haven't seen yours either. I know there are quite a few around but I hardly see them. Let's do an adventure, do you have kids? It's defiantly different traveling with kids and having to be flexible vs just me and the wife but occasionally we do trips alone too.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:17 AM   #30

(only 8 weeks, 4 kids is crazy what were we thinking).
Once you have that kind of momentum, 4 turns to 5 real easy..no need to explain how I found that out. I think Jack Johnson explains it pretty well in his song Angel.
My 5 led to my looking for a 4x van, tired of crawling in and out of the back seat of our Excursion. Originally wanted a Sprinter but sobered up real quick when running the numbers. Found a SMB transformer with 7 seats by dumb luck and all or or traveling needs are met, sleeping arrangements are a different story but she'll tow a tent trailer nicely!
TheCarpenter is offline   Reply With Quote