DECEMBER 12, 2009
Well its that time a year again, or at least getting there. So im starting to plan out this years Toy Drive. It's our 3rd year for organizing this and we have donated to Toys 4 Tots and Spark of Love. This year we'll go ahead and rotate back to Toys 4 Tots again. I know this year has been tough for all of us with this terrible economy, but lets not make the kids suffer. Lets see if we can band together and do our part.
Shot from last year in Pomona CA
From 2007 in San Clemente CA
- December 12th, 2009. (Second Weekend in December). Not too close to Christmas and New Years and a far enough from Thanksgiving. Pencil it in now![/*:m:29zyh0b0]
WHAT IS IT?:
- Cal Poly Pomona parking lot near the corner of Temple and S. Campus. Southern part of the Campus.[/*:m:29zyh0b0]
- So this is how it works. You bring a new unwrapped toy valued at $10 or more to the meet up. You get a raffle ticket for your contribution. We also have 3 categories you can win for prizes (See Below). Check out everyones rigs, meet new people and see some you already know. Then, we take all the Toys to a drop off location after the event the same day. You're more than welcome to follow over with us.[/*:m:29zyh0b0]
In the coming weeks i will be posting more details in this thread about where it will be (most likely in Orange or LA County).
Vendors Contributing to the Raffle Thus Far:
- Overland Journal[/*:m:29zyh0b0]
- Adventure Trailers[/*:m:29zyh0b0]
- JP Magazine[/*:m:29zyh0b0]
- Kilby Off Road[/*:m:29zyh0b0]
- Most Toys Donated[/*:m:29zyh0b0]
- Most Distance Traveled To Arrive at the Event[/*:m:29zyh0b0]
- Most Decorated Rig[/*:m:29zyh0b0]
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via PM or by Email. Both are listed under my username.
Hope to see some SMB's there, so i can drool at what i once owned,