Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2022, 09:54 PM   #21

On hills my recollection is that the up hill traffic has the right of way. The down hill folks need to back up to a wide spot so the others can pass. I have found that not everyone follows this religiously. I have had the up hill traffic back down. Each situation is different.

When on a flat road, where I can see someone coming, I usually find a wide spot to pull over and let them go by. Sometimes we both pull over and then it is th enough go no you go game until one of us go.

larrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 12:16 PM   #22

Garage
This covers the basics of trail etiquette and answers your question (Laurie is correct in his post)
https://www.drivingline.com/articles...ail-etiquette/
Old 04-16-2022, 03:12 PM   #23

Episode 1 of Baja 2022

In the episode we cross the border and do a three day 900 mile run down to La Ventana where we stopped for a few days and enjoyed watching the windsurfers.

Exploring Baja California 2022 Episode 1
Old 04-26-2022, 09:23 AM   #24

Episode 2 of Baja 2022

In this episode we leave La Ventana, stop in La Paz, and then work our way north along the Sea of Cortez before having to reroute to back to Comondú before heading back to the coast for three days on the beach.

Old 05-04-2022, 09:49 AM   #25

Episode 3 of Baja 2022

Episode 3 of our 2022 Baja adventure is not up on YouTube. In this episode we spend more time relaxing on different beaches, visit some missions, and eat some great food.

Old 05-12-2022, 02:33 PM   #26

The last video of our trip to Baja California in 2022 is now up on YouTube. Thank you for watching.