Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2007, 09:41 AM   #1
Site Team

Not that I want any competition, but..

OK, a number of people have talked about going to Baja this Nov to watch some part of the 40th anniversary of the Baja 1000. How'd you like to watch it from the passenger seat of a race vehicle as the navigator?

Now that I have your attention. Some guys I know in the Bronco community race every year, and this year, to raise some entry and expense money, they are raffling off the navigator position at $10 per chance. You will be the navigator, so you're far more than some weight counterbalance.

These guys are not some mega-dollar, coporate race team, but are an aftermarket Bronco supplier who uses their race experience to make better engineered and manufactured parts. They took 3rd place in their class in 2004. Some years, they didn't finish.

I only bought one ticket (the winning one I hope), and I don't want more cometition, but I want to see these guys succeed. You'll need a passport, and need to commit a week to the events.

http://www.bcbroncos.com/info.html
http://bcbroncos.com/store/product_info ... 71b42a3543

Herb

Old 09-21-2007, 08:34 AM   #2

That'd be way cool! But, me thinks I'll watch from the sidelines. My back won't take a 1000 miles of that stuff at one time.
Bummer on the course this year. It won't be coming by our house. Have to make a 35 mile drive to watch. Can't wait!!

Scatter

2007 RB50, 6.0
K1WGB
scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:07 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatter
That'd be way cool! But, me thinks I'll watch from the sidelines. My back won't take a 1000 miles of that stuff at one time.
Bummer on the course this year. It won't be coming by our house. Have to make a 35 mile drive to watch. Can't wait!!

Scatter
35 miles? I wish I had that problem.

Herb