Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-18-2007, 11:09 PM   #11

Send a message via MSN to Velogeo
Well, as they used to say in that old wine cooler ad, we thank you for your support.

I am seriously loving the van. It worked great for the trip home. It'll be at least a few weeks before we can work in a family trip. But I don't think the kids will let us put it off too long. My wife, it turns out, has a bottle of champagne tucked away for our anniversary cruise. I'll spend at least a few nights in it before news years I know.

So far I'm really impressed with the work they did in Fresno. Of course I've still got a list of things I already want to change, add, or "fix." After I've had it for a bit I do plan to post something in Show and Tell, share the design decisions, mistakes (none yet), etc. I know it's the kind of thing I wanted to read before we decided to buy, and I'd be very curious about any of your vans.

People are going some pretty great places in their vans. Documenting where we go for others just makes sense to me. Just to prod people, give folks some ideas. There are too damn many desert rats around here anyway. I need to start representing the northwest -- expect lots of pictures of moss and geoducks.

The pictures were easy, by the way. I can recommend Picasafor tweaking and resizing photos for posting.

Unfortunately, it'll be a while before I get down as far as Death Valley -- or Baja, Utah, etc, etc -- but it seems like the perfect place for a rally. When folks want to do something up here just let me know.

cheers

Pete