Thanks for the Information. Looks like we have it worked out with the exception of the 17th. We will be staying on Whidbey Island 18,19,and 20. The 21st, heading up to Whistler and vacinity.
Although I like to flying by the seat of my pants, my navigator is happy with the semi set of plan(s).
Tell me this though, If we are on Whidbey how long (far) is it to the M&G? just checking my map skills. Actually just adding navigator confidence
I'll use the info you guys gave to find a place for the 17th and 21st on up around Whistler. I'll let you know where when decided.