Reading through the responses it looks like most people can't make it next weekend, unless I missed something right now we only have two maybes. As it stands right now I think we should cancel this weekend and try for another date maybe October or next spring. Any imput?
I am fine postponing it. It has been a busy start to the year for us. Soccer.... sickness... and demanding work schedule has proved to be a very stressful start to the year.