Given the time of year, and that it is essentially a "delivery trip," I would keep a close eye on the weather, and potentially take a more southerly route (even if longer).
I-95 to I-85 to I-40 to US 93 (or US 95). This minimizes mountain/snow/ice/cold weather driving. You still have to cross the Appalachians, and get through Flagstaff, etc., but that may beat the northern routes at certain times. I'd decide as close as possible to leaving (most accurate weather forecast), but then I don't mind not having "my itinerary" set until the last minute.
This also allows a much longer "but hey, if you have to you have to" dip down even further south if you need to at any point. You can almost always avoid snow on I-10
You could also cut down through the Appalachians on I-81 in the beginning, if the weather looks good there.
Of course I-80 or etc. might be perfectly fine and is more direct. That's why I'd wait to decide until as late as possible because it all depends on the weather - especially when you have a specific window you have to drive in (vs. going when the weather looks best). I'm from the Midwest and it seems like Thanksgiving weekend often has a snowstorm (natch). Of course not every year, but it sometimes used to seem like it!
Also, new rig.... just in case there are problems it's nicer to deal with them in warmer temps, I find.
Congrats on your new rig!