So far my flights tomorrow aren't delayed, so fingers crossed I'll be at Gorman late Friday afternoon. I'm flying from Virginia tomorrow, but I have to fly through Dallas where they had a bunch of flights cancelled today.
Looking forward to this!
SMB-less as of 02/04/2012. Our savings account is richer, but our adventures are poorer.
Hope you all have a good time. The snow is already here.
Read detailed trip reports, see photos and videos on my travel blog, luinil.com.
Visit my Patreon page: patreon.com/LarrieEasterly
Current van: 2002 Ford E350 extended body camper with Colorado Camper Van pop top and Agile Offroad 4WD conversion.
......I may have to pass on this based on the weather forecast..........my Honda Element will struggle with my moto trailer if there is any snow............it'll probably struggle without the trailer...LOL
....and I already bought a Barbie to donate....bummer.
Wow...just found out about this! So cool!! I'll see if I can't make it. My SMB is currently getting line-x'ed but should be done by tomorrow morning (sat). Hopefully I can make it up either late saturday or on Sunday.