Then, we continue the journey escaping from touristic places by going to less traveled places.
103. Some ford to cross
104. Then a lake to cross ! The trail goes into the lake on about a quarter of mile. Funny.
105. Another beautiful lake in the rain.
106. On the trail in rain and fog
107. Along the shore
108. The river flowing out of the lake
109. Black desert in the rain
110. VivaLaVida making her track
111. We were told that there is only a dozen of cars on this trail each year.
112. The trail
113. Contrasts are awesome
114. Another pretty deep ford
115. Wide plains
117. The only way to change of valley : a river bed!
118. After about two miles, it's where it finishes.
119. Path less traveled
120. Some color again.
121. Dream landscape...
122. Some steep hill.
123. and fords
124. A short video shooted on this trail
125. A beautiful rainbow
126. We camped at a refuge already closed for winter.
To be continued....