After a too long break in travel due to the difficult registration of VivaLaVida in Switzerland, I finally hit the road again for an about two months journey in Iceland.
It's now time to share some images of this trip here.
As some of you may know, the only regular ferry linking Iceland to Europe main land starts from Northern Denmark. VivaLaVida had an about 1,200 miles drive to get there...
1. VivaLaVida slept in some German forest on her way up to Denmark.
2. Arrived in Northern Denmark the day before ferry departure, I visited some abandoned lighthouse.
3. Windy sunset over de North Sea.
5. VivaLaVida boondocked on the beach. Sunrise was beautiful too.
7. Hirtshals Lighthouse.
8. VivaLaVida in row to board the Norrona ferry.
Some of you may know that the ferry stops at Faroe Islands on its way to Iceland. As the layover there is free, I decided to stop for three days to discover these green islands..
9. Arrived at night, I boondocked in a mountain and discover an awesome view the next morning.
10. Panoramic picture of the view on the other side.
11. The roads there are mostly single track roads.
To be followed soon... as I cannot upload more pictures for now. Is that a new limitation of the forum?
Looking forward to your comments.