Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2010, 01:34 PM   #1

Awning Brackets Round 4

The last pair of brackets for round 3 have potentially sold and I still have 2 or 3 people intreseted, so with that, I am thinking for round 4. What do you think. Is there enough intrest out there for me to keep going? I have the following that are intrested:
Aldercrest
domromer (if your van is a ford)
stikine

If there are more, then I will have a new round made up. Please PM me on the forum if you would like a set. The current cost is $190 for unpainted and $200 for painted black.

Thanks to all that have purchased these. I hope that you are all haveing a shady time.

Eli

Old 06-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #2

Re: Awning Brackets Round 4

From what I've read here on the forum, these brackets bolt on to the gutters instead drilling and bolting thru the van body. Do these brakets support Fiamma awnings only or will they work with others brands. I'm looking to add an awning soon to my 1999 ford van and would rather not bolt thru the walls. I am definately interested.
Ateam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:44 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to surfgeek33

I'm pretty sure "adventureduo" used these mounts for their Mombasa awning.

"I do, cellularSTEVE" :o)
surfgeek33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:55 AM   #4

Yes, Adventureduo used a mombasa. I think that you could put almost any type of awning. I made them for the Fiamma, but it is just a steel plate the clamps to the gutter, so the options are endless. You could easily attach a Kealty carport or other "soft" awning.

Eli
Old 06-07-2010, 11:15 AM   #5

Eli, I need a set of brackets for my e350,I assume that 2 brackets for a 8.5 Fiama on a
highway only van would be a perfect solution.
Thanks,
Gj R
gjreefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #6

From all the talk on this site, your brackets are the way to go. You can put me down for a set of your brackets. Let me know how this deal needs work.
Ateam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #7

Eli's Awning Brackets

Bit off topic but how far do the legs extend on the mombasa awning? My van is on 35's and I want to make sure they extend far enought to have just a slight slope like in adventure duo's first picture

Also, where can I buy some of Eli's Brackets?

Thanks

Luke
Old 06-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #8

The forth round is being fabricated. I have 5 confirmed orders, which leaves 5 sets un claimed. Please PM me if you are interested in a set. I have sent replies to all the current pm that I have. Thanks to everyone on this great forum for there support. And to all that have bought the brackets in the past, please post up current pic of the awnings.

Eli
Old 06-21-2010, 01:20 PM   #9

Re: Eli's Awning Brackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by luked
Also, where can I buy some of Eli's Brackets?
Go to this thread.

Brent
Old 10-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #10

Re: Eli's Awning Brackets

I'd like to buy a set, Eli. What do I need to do? (The link in Brent's reply didn't work for me.) I have (almost have--picking up this weekend) a 2005 regular body passenger version of the E350. I don't have an awning yet but plan to make that one of the first modifications I do.
PearGrove is offline   Reply With Quote