Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2018, 01:29 AM   #1

need a parts catalog for E350 `01

Does someone know where i can get a part cataloge for my E350 7.3 from 2001? Best would be a EPC (electronic parts catalog) on a CD. If someone have the chance to copy it it would be awesome Of course i pay for all circumstances.

As i am on a around the world trip and curantly for some years in africa it would be very handsome to have a EPC with me. So in case i have to oder a part i can find out the part number easily.

All the dealers i found in the www do not have all parts listet on there side so that also does not help.

Remember no Ford dealer around here

!!Thanks for your help!!
Attached Thumbnails
Botsuana1544.jpg   Botsuana1746 (3).jpg  

schluchtenflitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 09:17 AM   #2

I've found fordparts.com helpful over the years

https://parts.ford.com/en.html

Ford obsoleting parts after ten years, not so much.

Wade
wadewaydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 10:57 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadewaydo View Post
I've found fordparts.com helpful over the years

https://parts.ford.com/en.html

Ford obsoleting parts after ten years, not so much.

Wade

I had a look before on that side but unfortunatly it doesn´t help for me. Thats what i found is they only show several main parts.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:43 AM   #4
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by schluchtenflitzer View Post
Does someone know where i can get a part cataloge for my E350 7.3 from 2001? Best would be a EPC (electronic parts catalog) on a CD. If someone have the chance to copy it it would be awesome Of course i pay for all circumstances.
I'd suggest looking on the USA version of eBay for authentic Ford publications---I've found every CD-ROM, DVD and printed service manual I have through there.

If such a catalog does exist it could most likely be found. I have a few sellers I've used in the past as my go-to guys---glad to share them if that's helpful? Direct contact is almost always easier.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:08 PM   #5

I know for a fact that Ford changes part numbers depending on the year of manufacturer. My 2002 service manual listed a part number for a specific portion of the radiator hose. Neither Ford Parts or the dealer could find that number in the system. It turned out that they combined multiple hoses into a new part number. So a newer vehicle will have a different part number listed in the manual. This may not be true for all parts but it is something to be aware of.
larrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:08 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWA View Post
I'd suggest looking on the USA version of eBay for authentic Ford publications---I've found every CD-ROM, DVD and printed service manual I have through there.

If such a catalog does exist it could most likely be found. I have a few sellers I've used in the past as my go-to guys---glad to share them if that's helpful? Direct contact is almost always easier.

I would love to have some helpful contacts! Maybe via PM?

It is most time hard from here in the bush (i am in the middle of nowere most time) to get reception or even internet. So as more precise i can say in the beginning what i need as better it would be.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:18 AM   #7
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by schluchtenflitzer View Post
I would love to have some helpful contacts! Maybe via PM?
I will certainly PM you with these sellers but also post here in case others might find it helpful:

https://www.ebay.com/str/5huntersauctionstore

https://www.ebay.com/usr/blackhatauc...88.m1543.l2754

https://www.ebay.com/usr/millertoolm...88.m1543.l2754

https://www.ebay.com/usr/oharazmanua...88.m1543.l2754

Links will take you to the sellers eBay store OR their profile page from which you can make contact or view their items. I've used each of them from time-to-time with great results--each seem very experienced in factory manuals, tools and other dealership items.

Hope this helps someone.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote