Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-14-2019, 01:46 PM   #1

1995 ford van wiring diagrams?

Hi all,
I’m trying to fix the ABS on my 1995 Sportsmobile. Have tested all the sensors and replaced the module and still facing an issue. My mechanic is trying to find the wiring diagrams to further trouble shoot but not having much luck. Any chance some one out there had the ABS wiring diagrams?
Thank you!

dorothyt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:01 PM   #2

I've got a manual that is a 2001.... seems to have worked fine on my '97... I'll see what I can dig up!

Edit... Anything specific you were looking for wiring diagrams on?
Old 05-14-2019, 02:05 PM   #3

Garage
the repair manuals I purchased off ebay had a separate book for wiring diagrams. well worth the price, especially if you have the 7.3, but it might be worth reaching out to the seller and seeing if they will just sell you the 3 volumes you need.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-FORD-E...0AAOSwbbdbJ9bY
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:16 PM   #4

From a 2001 Wiring diagram book---

https://imgur.com/a/49DJ2yq

Pardon the fingers.... All looked to be hi-res enough to be legible.
Old 05-14-2019, 02:48 PM   #5

Thank you! Just gave these to the mechanic. I’m always blown away how quickly you all come to my rescue ❤️ Sincerely thanks!
dorothyt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 05:25 PM   #6

I needed to dust the manual off myself... My ABS light has been non-functional since acquiring the van in 2005 and have locked the brakes several times (Snow/rain) and can say with confidence it isn't working... No brown-trouser marks yet...

I can see the rear ABS module, but as best I can tell, the ABS modules on the front two wheels are missing, which raises quite a few questions. I'll probably dial up Quigley and ask what model & year the axle is off of... I'd really hope that Quigley didn't bolt up a non-ABS front axle and chop the ABS lines off, but the general consensus seems that front ABS on F-series was optional at the time, so who knows.

Best of luck! If you need other photos I'm happy to post what's in the manual.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:53 AM   #7

As a side note for anyone contemplating purchase of the factory manuals, they seem to be readily available but mostly for an inflated price. If your willing to wait, they occasionally come up for sale dirt cheap on Amazon and Ebay. I just purchased a wiring diagram book for $4.00, and a 7.3 powertrain control / emissions diagnosis manual for under $40 shipped, when they regularly ask over $100. So the key seems to be to keep looking for a bargain.
Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote