Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #1

6 Inch Aluminess HID's

Just a heads up on those of you that would like better lighting for your Aluminess front bumpers .
Baja Desisns is making a very high quality 6 inch , Internal Ballast HID Light for the Aluminess Bumpers . This should be an easy plug and play application . Having owned and used all of the after market lights available from Aircraft Landing lights to all brands of HID's I have found that the Baja Design line of lights are one of my two favorite lights and they are on numerous Score vehicles with much success . Their web address is http://www.bajadesigns.com
Phone number is 1 (760) 560-2252 Contact person is Diego . I first got on to this company
Thru twolost aka threelost when he was kind enough to share his research with me during the building of our SportsMobile .
greggde
I am sorry I forgot the new part # for the 6" HID's Type #613260 in the search option

Greggd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #2

Re: 6 Inch Aluminess HID's

For Immediate Release:

PreRunner 6” Light

Baja Designs new 6” Soltek PreRunner HID light is the perfect blend of size and performance that you need for race or play. The latest addition to our Soltek line offers you all the great features you have come to expect from Baja Designs. It is built to handle all the whoop pounding abuse you can dish out and backed by a Lifetime Warranty so you can keep the pedal on the floor and drive deep into the night for years to come!

According to Alan Roach, head of R & D at Baja Designs, Inc. “The pattern on the Soltek Pre-Runner 6” light is nothing short of amazing. We designed it to be a nice smooth wide pattern while still offering solid distance coverage. The result is superior to any other 6” driving light we have seen.

The 6” PreRunner incorporates Baja Designs exclusive three point vibration isolated mounting system with aluminum “Aim-n-Go” quick adjust knob. The “Aim-n-Go” feature allows the lights to be aimed up or down before you ride or on the trail without the use of tools. Engineered by experienced off-road racers the PreRunner beam pattern is large and smooth, eliminating distracting “hotspots” and “sharp cut-offs”. The lightweight cast aluminum housing protects all components from harsh off-road conditions. If you want to make riding or racing at night more enjoyable than you thought possible then check out http://www.BajaDesigns.com today!

Baja Designs is a leading manufacturer and marketer of high-quality aftermarket lighting systems and adventure products for the off-road industry. Headquarters are located in San Marcos, California.

Diego Land
Baja Designs Inc
1.800.422.5292 Ext 122
www.bajadesigns.com
Attached Thumbnails
613260.jpg  
BajaDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
Site Team

Garage

I've looked at these on line with great interest. Is this your company?
Dave.

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #4

Its not my company. I'm a inside sales person that works for Baja Designs. I've had the pleasure to sell some of our lights to Greg for his vehicle.

Diego Land
Baja Designs Inc
1.800.422.5292 Ext 122
www.bajadesigns.com
BajaDiego is offline   Reply With Quote