Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-30-2012, 12:46 AM   #11

Re: back up light circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrasport12
I tapped into mine in the drivers side step well..It was in the main harness that runs to the rear...I think it was also black and pink.
SWEET........That was the tip I was looking for. The drivers step well is easy acess and easy to run wires to my switch panel. This forum is GREAT!!!!!

Gnarvan 1992 E350 Clubwagon
Advanced 4WD Systems Conversion

Sotar Legend 12.5' X 22" Cataraft
2003 BMW R1150GS-Adventure
2013 BMW R1200GS-Adventure
Gnarvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:58 AM   #12

Re: back up light circuit

Hi;

Perhaps this GREAT forum could now benefit from a small contribution...

Seriously, please consider becoming a contributor.

Regards,

Gavin
Old 06-09-2017, 11:18 PM   #13

2000 e350 Sportsmobile rear aux light wiring

need help re-connecting the rear aux bumper lights on a van i just got. Wiring for rear aux lights was cut by previous owner due to short in alarm-so they removed this aux light wiring to the switch too-now i am trying to figure how to reconnect. Front Hellas and Rear Hellas550 were done by Sportsmobile. So I called Sportsmobile but they said too busy to help. I have the rear aux bumper lights connected near the rear trailer connector to the lead blk/light green stripe (this lead powered by a relay?). This is the trailer reverse backup light lead in the rear. Up front near driver-I have the trailer harness 7ub14A411BA with 6 leads. The front hella's are connected to the blue lead and powered by the yellow, that leaves 4 wires, org (ignition on hot), wht-blu stripe,gry-rd strip, grn-wht stripe. I tried but nothing.Also found 2 leads in driver side foot step, yel and blk, i think these might be them but not sure how to hook up. The two original fuses for power to fron and rear aux lights are still there connected to the above yellow lead for power. but not sure how to get a switch in for the rear aux 550s hellas connected to the trailer backup lights blk-light green lead
caortizemail is offline   Reply With Quote