Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2021, 04:31 PM   #11

PM Sent. great offer. Thank you

04QuadBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 07:28 PM   #12
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by REF View Post
Totally spaced on this, sorry….just got back into town from our travels and dealing, will send over info, hopefully it’s still avail.
Please do that ASAP--I've been busy myself but would like to get these into the hands of folks with 2003 E-Series.

If REF follows through there will just two left, in fair or slightly less condition. Not pretty but completely free---I'm paying the cost of shipping since I've dragged my feet on this offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b. rock View Post
It's really not close enough to use with an '06? Factory engine and trans are gone, I'm just looking for some hvac + chassis wiring stuff.

Nice offer though.
I can't seem to say it enough they are NOT "close enough" and I simply won't send them to owners with different year E-Series! Here's on fitting your year on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/15278248476...8AAOSwd2Zbxzxd

I do appreciate the honesty in citing your actual year---of course the VIN will show that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04QuadBear View Post
PM Sent. great offer. Thank you
Received and replied, unfortunately not "close enough".
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 02:18 PM   #13
JWA

Okay guys---and gals too!

My interwebs has been down a bit so have not replied to PM---sorry 'bout that. Noting hacker related. tsunami of a failed modem and Spectrum hardware change/upgrade that had me and about 1,000 others wonder if the world was ending!?!?!

Give me until early AM Thursday May 20th to get things up and going.

Good gravy I've forgotten how dependent I've become on the internet.
Old 05-30-2021, 01:05 PM   #14
JWA

Just an update and gentle bump to the top for the one remaining 2003 EVTM. Three have already been delivered, the one remaining a bit worse for wear BUT fully usable if you're not overly particular what condition your printed shop manuals are in.

Any interest please contact me and include the last 8 digits of your VIN---I'm a stickler these go to verified 2003 E-Series owners.

Thanks to those who responded and have received their manuals---I know they'll be useful somewhere along the line.