That looks like a good spot. That is a real tight spot in my SMB, The original owner was short and there is not much room there for me and a sub
I'm also going to look under the dash to see if a thin one can be placed there. I do not use the glove box. Under the passenger seat might work too.
I am considerating 12V computer 2.1 speakers.
- I would have to get a stereo with a line out (stock Chrysler tape player now) and see if the sub is powerfull enough(not likely, but anthing helps).
- Another reason for this is to tie the 2.1 speakers to a small LCD TV. The portable DVD player we have now is not loud enough to sound good while driving...kids got to watch movies.
- A computer sub is small and would likely fit under the dinette seat nicely too.
As the the rant on noise and camping...
- Reguardless of a sub, any stereo can cause the same pollution. But to enjoy music today, a sub is necessary in my humble opinion.
- We usually watch TV when camping...but for tailgating music it is a must. Bigger the Sub the better.
Originally Posted by pjpvi
I have a 10" dual input a/d/s/ in a slim enclosure pointed at the rear of the drivers seat. Acoustically, the small cabinet is not the most efficient, but works well enough for me.