Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2020, 08:01 PM   #1

Question any cheap recovery boards have the same mount hole spacing (and nest with?) actual Ma

Hi all

any cheap recovery boards have the same mount hole spacing (and nest with?) actual MaxTrax MK2?

I do own a pair of legit actual MaxTrax MK2, and I have the legit MaxTrax mount on the side of our RV that holds FOUR MaxTrax.

Here is a long shot - do any of the cheap recovery boards *nest* well with MaxTrax, and have the same mounting hole spacing, so I could put my 2 legit plus 2 cheap versions, all together on the one MaxTrax rack?

and.... on the somewhat likely chance that the knockoffs WONT stack cleanly with my legit MaxTrax... any chance that at least the mounting holes line up, so at the least I could keep my valuable MaxTrax pair safely at home, and i have the cheap pair mounted, to look cool, for fun (on trips that I wont need them) ... and if they got stolen i would me much less sad.

These are the legit ones I have: Maxtrax MKII Vehicle Recovery and Extraction Device

Thanks.

LosAngeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:24 PM   #2

P.s. these $61 (delivered) ones I know will NOT nest with MaxTrax, and the holes will not line up, but perhaps I could drill some holes myself? Maybe.... unsure.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-BULL-3-GE...e/223487675707
LosAngeles is offline   Reply With Quote