Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-27-2011, 11:01 AM   #1

Garage
Look what Santa brought me

Coverking letherette seat covers. They fit tight and are very comfortable. The vinyl seems to be the same material that SMB uses. Unfortuntely they don't make seat covers using the exact same shades as my charcoal/gray interior so we settled on black/gray. Best of all no more dog hair in the velour seats!
http://www.coverking.com/t-customseatcovers_mat.aspx

[thumbs6ok6m3]18605[/thumbs6ok6m3]
[thumbs6ok6m3]18609[/thumbs6ok6m3]

Sylvania undercabinet LED lights. These have motion detectors and are bright. Great addition for our poorly lit cabinets.
http://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-72422...5007731&sr=8-3

[thumbs6ok6m3]18608[/thumbs6ok6m3]

Meade weather station. I like this unit becase it is very slim. I placed the remote monitor under that back bumper and it has no problem getting a signal.
http://www.amazon.com/TE256W-Persona...sr=1-2-catcorr

[thumbs6ok6m3]18606[/thumbs6ok6m3]
[thumbs6ok6m3]18607[/thumbs6ok6m3]

Macally mcup This fits really snug in the Ford cup holders and is the perfect height for my iphone.

http://www.amazon.com/Macally-Adjust...sr=1-1-catcorr

[thumbs6ok6m3]18588[/thumbs6ok6m3]

Old 12-27-2011, 11:22 AM   #2

Re: Look what Santa brought me

The seat covers look great! Most aftermarket covers don't seem to fit nice and snug but the coverking sure looks like they do. Are those the stock Ford seats or does SMB use something else?
Millerfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:41 AM   #3

Garage

Stock 50/50 bucket highbacks with armrests. The vinyl has a foam backing so they stick really well to the velour seats.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:46 PM   #4

I really like the weather station. Especially like the atomic clock that comes with it. Never understood why auto makers aren't including atomic clocks with their dashboard clocks - it's been around so long and it's cheap. What a hassle looking up the buttons to work for day light savings time!

Anyhow, I got a cheap Radio Shack weather station that takes the temp and one remote wireless I put in the frig. I'd love to have another remote for under the bumper like you have. The reader has its own temp monitor and the clock. There's a max and min recording too - that's always good for checking on how the frig ran during the night or day when out for a while. The reader is slim and fits in one of the dog house side pockets without standing out. The price is right at under $20. I got a $5 outdoor thermometer with a sucker attachment for placing outdoors on my window when in camp.
joey2cool is offline   Reply With Quote