Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-24-2020, 05:30 PM   #141
Site Team

I think I did find that the order has to be over $99 after the discount to get the free shipping.

Even though I have one of these in most of my vehicles, I did order another one, and a magnetic clip, to attach to the fridge in case of a kitchen fire.

Herb

Old 05-24-2021, 07:39 PM   #142

Does anyone know of any current coupon codes for Element Fire? A coworker saw mine when he was checking out my van and wants to pick up a few.
Old 05-25-2021, 02:18 AM   #143
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibo View Post
Does anyone know of any current coupon codes for Element Fire? A coworker saw mine when he was checking out my van and wants to pick up a few.
I've not visited their site since first obtaining my Element's, thankfully they've not yet been needed. Contacting them directly and mentioning affiliation with SMB here might have a few unannounced benefits not advertised?

They're good items to have almost regardless their cost---if there's a few dollars to be saved that's a thing too.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 03:39 AM   #144

Garage
EDIT: sorry, wrong place for the post below...it was another manufacturer that had a unique item that was received well here. , As far as Element goes, I had communicated with them a couple days ago and they said they were trying to put something together and would be getting back on this Forum soon.

I posted this a couple days ago on a new Thread:

Just received an e-mail from Nick with Truck Claws about another Discount they'll offer the Members on this Forum for a limited time, so if you missed the last two, here is your chance:

Hello,

Glad to see you are well. At this point offering you guys a discount is becoming an annual tradition! I received approval to issue a code for one month, at a discount of $30 off per kit in the shopping cart. This discount code will last until Midnight, June 20th EST. The code is SPORTSMOBILE2021. You guys will get free shipping in the USA and the code will work on any of the kits we offer which I will link below for your convenience. The code won't work on small items such as accessories. If you have a few guys in late June that miss the offer by a nose, let me know I can request approval for a short extension after it expires. I wish you and all the other Sportsmobile members a safe and very fun summer!

TruckClaws II
https://truckclaws.com/product/emerg...-traction-aid/
is an emergency traction aid for use every now and then when you are stuck in mud, sand, ice, and snow.

TruckClaws II with Extender Bars
https://truckclaws.com/product/tire-...xtender-combo/
for use every now and then with the power to get unstuck from some pretty difficult situations like high center in really deep mud or deep sand. The extender bar gives you more grip and the ability to lift you out of dug-in situations using a tree limb, or piece of lumber parallel to your wheel.

TruckClaws Offroad kit is designed for more frequent use,
https://truckclaws.com/product/offro...-traction-aid/
great if you like to go offroad, get stuck often, or get stuck in really tough situations frequently. Basically more traction claws and extender bars.

TruckClaws Commercial Kits for commercial vehicles like big rigs, fire trucks, large farming equipment etc.
https://truckclaws.com/product/truck...-traction-aid/
Your members probably won't need this but the code will work on this as well if they need a pair suited for work or something.

Regards,
Nick
Old 05-25-2021, 05:59 AM   #145
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoxentrix View Post
, As far as Element goes, I had communicated with them a couple days ago and they said they were trying to put something together and would be getting back on this Forum soon.
They were great when first arriving here---I ended up with four of them myself. Actually more than that since I also bought more without a discount for female friends who are so ill-prepared for anything automotive mishap wise they're like babes in woods.

Along with one each of the Element's they have winter survival packs in their trunks in case they're ever stranded. A few blankets, about 3 gallons of bottled water and some high energy food bars that should keep forever. While they know what to do with the food and blankets I had to sacrifice one Element to show them how to deploy them. I don't know the lesson sunk in, most likely in case of a fire they'd just get as far away as they could---a good strategy too.

But if Element does offer another promotion to SMB I'll look very carefully---still have two sitting on a shelf, two in my vans and one in the girlfriends 4Runner. I should have gotten a hat maybe?!?!
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 01:35 PM   #146

Hello everyone, it has been a while and Twoxentrix was kind enough to reach out to us asking about maybe doing another offer for the group. The Sportsmobile group has been very kind to us and we will never forget their hospitality.

Since our last posting a LOT has happened and it is all very exciting and good. The biggest thing has been the expansion of our re-sellers network which has allowed many more people to have exposure to Element. With the dealer network comes an inability for us to just offer a blanket discount code like we used to. Instead we need to offer unique bundles that group some of our products together (or multiples of the same item) to offer a bundled discount. I'll work on a few of these and launch something in a few days

If anyone has an idea of what might be an attractive offer please let us know. While everyone would jump at buy one get one free let's keep it realistic

Also please feel free to check out the Media section of our website where there are lots of videos of Element in Action including a spot that appeared on a Netflix series that was a total surprise to us.
Element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 01:56 PM   #147

A double or triple pack is what I’d be looking for - since we can’t get two for one, how about three for the price of two, or four for the price of three?
WanderingBison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 07:41 PM   #148

Just ordered a couple.
2019 Yeti SB130 Turq Race X01
Steve Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:59 AM   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hunt View Post
Just ordered a couple.
There was a 10% off promo code available but no place to enter it at checkout when I ordered Sunday night, so I backtracked and mentioned the promo code in the shipping comments box pretty much assuming I would not get the 10% and no one at the right point in the process would even see my comment....WRONG...the very first business day later in the am hours no less I had a Paypal refund for the 10%, that is awesome and worth mentioning to all here.

And the best part...no "due to Covid19 allow up to 20 weeks processing time" BS.
It shipped within 24 hours of order and received a email with the UPS tracking number already.
2019 Yeti SB130 Turq Race X01
Steve Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 12:42 PM   #150

Garage
Don’t know if you had the chance to read through the earlier posts on this thread Steve, or if you already have an idea how you plan to mount them...if not, there are several mounting variations that were contributed by Members (and well done). Might take a look at them for some ideas.