Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #21

Re: Remote start

Larrie

I made it out of REI and Sears without droppin a cent. I did buy some incense and a Stokes Field Guide to Birds book on my 3 hour mall/promanade walk. I got a few pictures of a Northern Harrier Hawk on a walk through the Steigerwald wildlife preserve the other day. I didn't have a clue what kind of hawk it was and had to send the photos to a friend of mine. It's about time I got a good bird book. There is a pretty cool bird store in the Clackamas Promanade. They have some great feeders and a bunch of birding supplies.

MadScience

I checked up on Robert the installer a bunch of times during the install. I think he is one of their top gun guys. A lot of the other people kept coming up to him with questions. We had a long talk before the install where he explained the difference between the normal install and how he would do it if were his rig. I told him to set me up like he was doing it for himself. I know he spent at least an extra hour or two soldering and tucking the wires in where they need to be. I have a real good feeling about the job he did. He did go the extra mile for me. I've done enough wiring jobs to know the difference between a cheese job and quality. He is without a doubt in the quality camp. I tossed a little beer money tip at him after the job so I know if I have a problem he will make it right for me.

Gnarvan 1992 E350 Clubwagon
Advanced 4WD Systems Conversion

Sotar Legend 12.5' X 22" Cataraft
2003 BMW R1150GS-Adventure
2013 BMW R1200GS-Adventure
Gnarvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #22

Re: Remote start

Great you spent Marcs $50 and got what you wanted and more. At least you saved money at the mall.
Enjoy your new and improved stereo and remote start...
2004 F-350 Dana 60
Ultrasport12 is offline   Reply With Quote