Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2018, 10:40 AM   #21

Thx neatvan! I finally ordered two full sets,if I need the extenders on front I’ll use them as long as I have a straight shot out or I have extra extenders if lost in deep muck $289.00 shipped

Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 02:34 PM   #22

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Thx neatvan! I finally ordered two full sets,if I need the extenders on front I’ll use them as long as I have a straight shot out or I have extra extenders if lost in deep muck $289.00 shipped

Hi,

You have ordered two sets, so you will have one on each wheel,
or is it for two vehicles?

I have ordered 1 set to see how solid they are, arriving in Australia next week.

Cheers Doug
2008 Yellow Ford E350 6.0 diesel eb50 4x4, Front E Locker, Asheville Eng Rebuil 20th @ 261miles, ARP Studds, 200amp Alternator, Performance Aluminium Radiator, OnBoardAir, RoadmasterActiveSuspension, Front & Rear Aluminess with Spare Tire Carrier, Aluminess Roof Rack, Titan Aft 30gallon Fuel Tank.
Sheriffdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:52 PM   #23

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriffdoug View Post
Hi,

You have ordered two sets, so you will have one on each wheel,
or is it for two vehicles?

I have ordered 1 set to see how solid they are, arriving in Australia next week.

Cheers Doug
Yes,one for each wheel if I really get that stuck(won’t wish I was cheap haha),when I did the math with discount etc just decided to take the hit now.for all the energy/time you might use to get unstuck especially if alone....
Old 05-16-2018, 04:10 PM   #24

Are there any other members out there who'd like to get in on this deal? I missed the (extended) deadline by a couple of days (back in March). Wondering if I can get them to create a new discount if there are enough interested buyers.

Also, for those who have purchased - anybody put these to the test? Had my van nearly axle deep in sand near a creek wash...tried digging out, airing down, stacking rocks, etc - finally had someone pull me out. Think I may have had a fighting chance with these things.
Roccon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:41 PM   #25

Garage
Initially I reached out and had a conversation with them...very accommodating after I explained to them the interest (on a platform such as this Forum) may do wonders for product exposure.
Took about 3 or 4 days for them to put the original discount coupon together, but now that they have it, they should be able to provide it quickly.
Suggest you reach out for them, let them know you are interested (and that you will announce it on the forum again), and see if they would be willing to offer it again.
If they agree, please start a new Thread to relay the deal so other members have the opportunity to take advantage.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:09 AM   #26

Thanks for the input, @Twoxentrix. I'll do just that and keep everyone posted if/when I hear back.
Old 05-17-2018, 12:15 PM   #27

I heard back from the guys at truckclaws and they agreed to bring back the promo for another 2 weeks - and added a giveaway contest. See details here:
http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/for...tml#post227634
Old 05-28-2019, 11:25 PM   #28

Hey guys anyone use these yet?
Old 11-20-2020, 02:55 PM   #29

Garage
These Truck Claws seemed to be a big hit back in 2018, and I've had communication with Nick today and let him know I would pass his message on to the group here - so reviving this thread to announce the TRUCK CLAWS SALE currently taking place (Just follow his directions below to get the 20% OFF plus free shipping):

Hello Felix!

Sorry for the late reply, you can imagine this time of year is pretty hectic for us! About an hour ago we just went live with our Holiday sale. Considering the crazy kind of year it has been for everyone, we are extending our usual Black Friday sale to be a Holiday Sale instead that will be running from today until December 20th 11:59 pm Eastern. This means Sportsmobile forum members and everyone else can save 20% off, get free shipping (in the USA), and even send their kits directly to friends and family if they wish. All they need is the promo code "HolidaySale2020".

First time visitors should still enter their email at the welcome popup even if they know the code in order to get offers in the future and further discount codes sent after their purchase, for doing things like giving us reviews etc. In the past we have done the special Sportsmobile offers in the Spring when we don't have any sales running. I would be happy to set up an exclusive special for Sportsmobile Forum members in the Spring again in 2021. Until then, the Holiday Sale is a pretty great deal, let me know if you need any more information or have any questions.
Regards,
Nick
Old 11-21-2020, 11:02 AM   #30

Garage
These look pretty nice. Has any one used them yet?

2001 Van Haus E350 EB 7.3L Quadvan 4X4
1999 Sportsmobile E150 - SOLD
2002 Sportsmobile RB50 7.3L 4X4 - SOLD
dokaman is offline   Reply With Quote