Re: Unbending a bent Fiamma 45 Awning
Neat trick, in Windows, for re-sizing a bunch of pics:
1. Load the pics onto your 'puter, if they are not already there (or copy from your phone/camera card and put them in a folder on your "puter)
2.. Create an empty folder such as "Resized Trip Pics", I usually make it a sub-folder under the folder containing the full sized pics.
3. Highlight/Select the full size pics you want to resize from the original folder
4. Right click one of the selected pics (will apply to all selected pics)
5. Select "Send To", then "Mail Recipent"
6. This will bring up a window allowing size selection for the pics
7. Select the size you want - Medium or Small work well.
8. This will then open a window in your email program with a DRAFT created which has the pics listed as attachments ALREADY RESIZED !!
9. Highlight all the pics listed as attachments, copy, and paste to the new folder you created in step 2 above.
10. Close the email draft that was created since you do not needed it anymore.
Bingo - all the pics selected have been resized and saved to the new folder.
Sounds more entailed writing it out, but it is really super quick. Give it a try!
Beastie 3: 2002 7.3 EB Cargo: Agile TTB, CCV Mid Top, Custom Walk Through, Lots of stuff added. BlingMyRig.com