Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2017, 04:05 PM   #1
Site Team

Garage
Account login Security change

I wanted to let you know that in the next day or so you may see a small change to the site login screen. This is being done as we add an extra layer of security to usernames and passwords. The login pages, registration page and pages where you might update your account login info will be behind an https url rather than the usual http url.

This change is being made to stay current with recommended security practices and not in response to any problem with the site or accounts.

HTTPS adds security in several ways; verifying that the site is the one a server is supposed to be talking to and by preventing tampering by 3rd parties. It stops Man-in-the-middle attacks, improving security for both the site and for those logging in.

This should not impact your usual browsing experience. You will still login, still tick the remember me box, etc. The location of the login button has changed however and the page looks a bit different.

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 06:05 PM   #2

That is great news.
larrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:41 PM   #3
MSD

Garage
I'm having issues login on, can't remember my password & have tried to request that a reset be emailed with no luck. I keep getting the following error! The string you entered for image verification did not match what is displayed. Problem is nothing is ever displayed so I can enter it! Some help would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:23 PM   #4
Site Team

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD View Post
I'm having issues login on, can't remember my password & have tried to request that a reset be emailed with no luck. I keep getting the following error! The string you entered for image verification did not match what is displayed. Problem is nothing is ever displayed so I can enter it! Some help would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This issue was related to the security change. I believe it's fixed now so please try again. if you ever really have trouble you can use the contact link at the bottom of the page to reach the help desk. The response there may take a few hours but help is available...
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:29 PM   #5
MSD

Garage
Sounds good, I'm pretty sure I did that (help desk) and got the same error code, but who knows… I tried multiple ways to sign in and also ask for help and kept getting the same error code... so I used tapatalk to save the day… at least for me. Thanks for all the help think things should be good going forward now, I was able to reset password and sign in with now issues.
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:32 PM   #6

Just logged in with no issues.
larrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:31 AM   #7

Thank you, you're a gem.
joey2cool is offline   Reply With Quote