Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2015, 07:42 AM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ert01 View Post
Any idea why tapatalk won't let me login? Or should I just be patient
Somewhere near the beginning of this post the mods said it would take a few days to catch up on Tapatalk. Just FYI though, I was bored at work and just went through Safari on my phone to try the regular mobile site. It's pretty good! I may actually like it better than Tapatalk, which has become a bit of a pain to me in the last year or so since they keep changing things right about the time I get used to them. Try it.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 08:12 AM   #102

I'm trying to fix a pic size problem I inadvertently created on a post of mine. The edit button is not there! How can I edit my post? Thanks
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 08:35 AM   #103

Hi, great new design. I am missing "new post since your last visit" Can you give me an advice where i can find it now? I am on a world trip and do not have everey day internet ;-)
schluchtenflitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:14 AM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by schluchtenflitzer View Post
Hi, great new design. I am missing "new post since your last visit" Can you give me an advice where i can find it now? I am on a world trip and do not have everey day internet ;-)
It's not quite as intuitively labeled, but if you look at the black-ish colored horizontal bar up above (starts with User CP on left) and look around the middle of the bar, you will see "New Posts." This seems to do the same thing. I'm like you and use that function every time I come here.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:16 AM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty View Post
I'm trying to fix a pic size problem I inadvertently created on a post of mine. The edit button is not there! How can I edit my post? Thanks
Just curious, but was this your Ocoee camping post? When I first tried to read that post it was impossible because the images were HUGE and I could only see a tiny fraction of them without scrolling. Later I tried to load it again and the same thing happened, but I did discover that if I waited a while they would all eventually "re-size" and be viewable. But that took some time.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:20 AM   #106

Not sure if this has been mentioned before.

The width of the masthead does not equal the width of the page content plus the width of the adds. See upper right in photo. There is a gray background in the void space. The gray space varies in size depending on the page being viewed.

I first noticed this on my iPad and then checked it on my Mac Pro and Safari. On the Mac Pro, the home displays correctly as to the pages accessed from the main links in the black bar. Things start to fall apart when you access a thread with photos that are wider than the page content column size. The photo size takes president and pushes the add and the recent threads links to the far right.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
larrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:27 AM   #107

Try using Mozilla's Firefox browser with the Ad Block Plus add-on. It works great here and I see no ads.
joey2cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 12:08 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2cool View Post
Try using Mozilla's Firefox browser with the Ad Block Plus add-on. It works great here and I see no ads.
Thanks for the tip - that works great!

One nice feature of the new site is that links open in new tabs without right clicking. That was always a small inconvenience before.
Old 12-11-2015, 12:30 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva View Post
It's not quite as intuitively labeled, but if you look at the black-ish colored horizontal bar up above (starts with User CP on left) and look around the middle of the bar, you will see "New Posts." This seems to do the same thing. I'm like you and use that function every time I come here.
no that funktion i tested, but it shows me also all post i read the last time. I think it shows the last posts of the day/week or what ever. unfortunatly not the posts since my last visit
schluchtenflitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 02:45 PM   #110

Garage
A "back to the top button" would be nice, but not essential, for when I'm too lazy to scroll up at the end of a topic.
Tomboy is offline   Reply With Quote