Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2019, 10:46 AM   #1

SMB for Sale at Texas SMB

The following is available at their web site for $76,500

The story is the van I came to find out after my offer is that it was a government van, was converted in Florida by Off Road Innovations. The build sheet seems generic and cost 20k in 2017.

It was then taken to sportsmobile and converted for 57k. It has 12,000 miles.

Thoughts? Thank you

Model: 2007 Ford Econoline 350

Engine: 5.4 V8 Gasoline
Miles: 12,104.5
VIN: 1FTSS23L07DB29755
Color: Desert Tan

Cabinetry: Cherry

Flooring: Dark Loncoin
Counter Top: Santa Fe

Front Seats & Dinettes: Gray Vinyl

EB31 Floorplan

Seats 8, sleeps 4 (2 upstairs in PH, 2 downstairs on rear dinettes)

Aftermarket 4×4 conversion, Penthouse top with Bed, 2 extra Captain’s Chairs, 48” Dinette W, Closet B, Cabinet HA, Galley with Sink, 10g Fresh Water Tank, 110v Water Heater, Exterior Shower, Danhard AC, 4CF Refrigerator, 2000w Inverter, 200 AH AGM 4D House Batt, Fiamma Awning, NFab Running Boards, Front Bumper with 10k Winch, Rear Bumper with Rear Tire Carrier, Driver and Passenger Swivels, Back up Camera

Larson

akworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 11:47 AM   #2

Definitely looks nice and perfect for the family with the second row of captains, but I think its priced a bit on the high side. I think its missing a few key components to draw that kind of money...no solar, no power top, no Aluminess bits, and no propane.
Old 09-20-2019, 03:04 PM   #3

Garage
Most sellers anticipate a lower price "offer", and factor that into the list price - No telling what they may settle for until you try.
Believe the premium is due to low mileage, but in my opinion a well taken care of Vehicle has as much attraction as one with low mileage.
The important question is what would you feel compelled to add (if anything) to make it serve all your expectations? If you intend to add stuff (As milkracer points out) you should factor in the cost of any additional amenities to your purchase price...EX: would you still consider the Van for $86,000 if it had the Electric top and solar? since that's what you'd have into it once you added them.
***either way you go, Its a Good looking Rig.