Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-28-2019, 11:06 AM   #11

Andy - Thanks for the explanation. I know it costs to run this site, so totally understand. I'd be willing to make donations again as before when that comes back.

- 2005 EB50 6.0PSD - SMB 4x4
pjpvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 03:27 PM   #12

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
Ideally we can give away upgraded accounts to members who make significant contributions to the site (ie. actively posting to discussions). I would like to find a way to take care of the members who make this place active...
A concept I'd certainly endorse! I think it's great that so many people/viewers actively get involved in the discussions to share ideas, experiences, and knowledge. But, there are certainly several that go above & beyond in contributions. Developing a concept to acknowledge these folks is in all our best interest, and quite frankly deserved.
I respect the difficulty associated with developing criteria to "qualify" since so many here have monumental value, but maybe open this up for discussion??? With all the available brain power, I'm sure a strategy would develop quickly.
Old 10-27-2019, 11:51 AM   #13

Garage
I get this ad footer, but it's blank. I can remove it by clicking the "X". This has coincided with my difficulty in navigating the site. I keep getting a redirect error. It's not consistent as I was able to get to this thread. It is still a pervasive problem. I have removed my ad blocker add-on to fire fox to no effect. I'm allowing more cookies than the Girl Scouts. Still no joy. I'll keep hacking.