Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2014, 01:09 PM   #1

2002 E350

I am in the process of building my family two rig. It is a 2002 7.3 but it came with manual doors. I am converting it to the power ones but my donor door panels are less than to be desired. Does anyone know where i can get a clean set of gray power door panels?

bdyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:29 AM   #2
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Re: 2002 E350

I'd shop eBay---have seen a few very nice sets from time to time there.

If you have an LKQ outlet local call them too----if what you want is in their system they'll transfer it to your location for no charge. Best thing about them is they're very accurate when stating condition and upon arrival if they're not suitable you don't have to purchase them.

Hope this helps!
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:51 PM   #3

On EBay yes but much more expensive there. Hit the salvage yards! White Ford cargo vans with gray interiors are in every yard I've ever been in. Lots have power options but the switches will probably be gone.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:33 AM   #4
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA

That's interesting Scotty---several of the DIY or self-service yards we have here have mostly the pre-'96 years most of which have only the typical hand crank versions.

The switches can be had through eBay for good prices----at least that's been my experience there, have bought several NOS complete assemblies for both sides occasionally.

For real sticker shock call the dealership---yowsers!
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:26 AM   #5

86Scotty is right. I've seen lots and lots of white vans with grey interior panels. Almost all have PDL and PW so the panels are intact and not pilfered for the switches. I could try to nab them but I have absolutely no idea how I would ship them let alone the shipping cost.

I've shipped a number of pop out windows for the rear doors and they're pricey to ship out, especially out of CA. Locating a suitable box that I'm confident will make the trip while keeping the windows safe is difficult too.

Where are you located?

Ray
my3kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 03:59 PM   #6

I have been looking for a set of blue door panels as well which are almost impossible to find. I was searching car-parts.com and the were several pages with gray and pw some may be close to you. hope this helps
Jim
4x4sporty is offline   Reply With Quote