With the cabinets in I was able to finalize the electrical layout. It seems like I have way too much wire in a little campervan, so maybe I went a little overboard, but I figured it was easier to add wires now, than to have to do it later.
The wiring is mostly marine grade duplex wires, mostly 12 and 14 ga.
I also added LED strip lights to the underside of the bed. This give us plenty of light when the bed is raised up. I used a dimmer switch that allows us to adjust the brightness.
I previously cut some 3/16 plywood walls, and now it was time to cover the walls with foam and fabric.
I set up a table outside, but was a little worried due the forecasted rain, but we finished just as the rain started. I used a siphon gun to spray the contact adhesive to the plywood and foam. Once the foam was glued to the plywood, I used a razor blade to trim the foam flush to the edge of the plywood.
I then sprayed the foam and back of the fabric and glued them together. The fabric was trimmed with about 2-3 inches of overlap.
I cut the corners and used more adhesive on the edge of the fabric and wrapped the fabric around to the backside of the plywood.
It was pretty easy and the corners all look good