Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-29-2022, 07:44 PM   #1

Builders in Socal/southern AZ area?

Hey all.

I have some personal issues that is keeping me from being able to complete the basics of livability for my build. I could actually use the van how it is right now. But I have small pets, so I can not drive around in winter with out heat, or summer with out vents/AC with out them dyeing on me.

I am in CA right now, but may be in southern AZ in the next few weeks, Is there any Van build places or the like in either of these places where I can just pay someone to fix my paint, put in a subfloor, install my diesel heater, and setup a electrical system with solar and a roof vent for me? Maybe the walls and roof insulation if it is in my price range also?

Anyways can you all recommend someone who wont overcharge ( I am not rich, but I am also not asking for a handout, just cant afford the top dollar places), and who you would trust to do electrical stuff or mount solar panels on roof rack so they don't fall off on highway?

Thanks for any suggestions!

kalabaddon is offline   Reply With Quote