Thank for the tips guys. I went thru the hassle yesterday and removed the securing crossbars, drilled many holes, and used a total of 12 u-bolts to secure the 3 panels from the underside of my roof rack. It was an extremely tedious project requiring a load of patience. I had to cut down all the u-bolts in length to make them fit properly. Had to use my dremel to do this because bolt cutters would mess with the threads causing the nuts to not screw on. Then I had to blindly install them in a small space under the roof rack. Anyways, that being said, here's the final picture of all my hours of hard work.
I finished at 8:30pm and today has been overcast, but even being overcast, my solar charger says I'm drawing in 3.5amps. That's definitely better than before. I'll follow up with stats on a sunny day too.
I forgot the size of my panels and originally may have stated them to be 150w each, but they are each 100w and there's 3 of them. I'm using MPPT Tracer 3215RN solar charge controller.