Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2021, 03:07 PM   #1

Go Rhino Brush Guard Compatibility

So like most people I am hoping to add a bit more protection up front (also change my van aesthetics) but don't have the money to drop a couple thousand dollars on it. I was thinking a brush guard would be a nice compromise for the time being.

Of course I have been having trouble finding one for my 2002 E350, but have seen a few on similar body types, so assume a bolt on solution exists. Eventually I stumbled upon the Go Rhino #3320MB, the listed compatibility I can find for this is 2003-2007. However, wondering if it will work (or work with minor modification) on my 2002. Anyone with some hands on knowledge know if there are major frame differences between these years where the brush guard would mount?

longwool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:55 PM   #2

I have the same question, except for a 2000.
loper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 08:12 PM   #3

All the 4th gen frames & bodies are basically same from 92 to 2007 they changed the front clip in 08 and the bumper mounts are about 7" longer in front of the frame but the frames are the same. The only thing that changed in 03 was the 7.3 diesel was dropped for the 6.0 I can't imagine that would impact a brush guard
Lilnuts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 08:59 AM   #4

Alright, that is what I was thinking. If I end up going that route I will post with my results.
longwool is offline   Reply With Quote