Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-31-2020, 06:36 PM   #11

G'day guys, saw this discussion pop up and wanted to chime in and say hi!

If you have any questions about the HOTTAP V2 or about any of our other products, please let me know!

Thanks,
Chris

Joolca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:35 PM   #12

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joolca View Post
G'day guys, saw this discussion pop up and wanted to chime in and say hi!

If you have any questions about the HOTTAP V2 or about any of our other products, please let me know!

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris, thanks for joining us. I was just on your site today. It looks like the Nomad setup is shipping in June, correct? Are you foreseeing any problems in the meantime with the Covid issue?
Old 03-31-2020, 07:42 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Hi Chris, thanks for joining us. I was just on your site today. It looks like the Nomad setup is shipping in June, correct? Are you foreseeing any problems in the meantime with the Covid issue?
Hey Otter!

Yep, the HOTTAP Nomad Kit is shipping around the start of June. The HOTTAP Outing and HOTTAP Essentials Kits are shipping a little sooner, in May.

We actually originally had the ship date set in March but had some delays due to Covid. Those have now been resolved and we're on track to ship by the dates on the website. From our logistics and supply chain side of things, everything is looking on track!
Old 03-31-2020, 08:35 PM   #14

Joolca, are the mounting brackets to mount the water heater to a vertical surface available for purchase?
Wisco150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:15 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco150 View Post
Joolca, are the mounting brackets to mount the water heater to a vertical surface available for purchase?
Hey there Wisco,

The quick-release mounting brackets are all designed and are in queue to be manufactured. It'll probably be around 6 months time from now til they are live on our website and ready to ship. This is because with Covid we've had to deal with a few things come up that weren't expected. It's definitely coming, just in a bit of time!
Old 03-31-2020, 11:22 PM   #16
KDB

I purchased on of these about a month ago. They're backordered. Seem like cool units and ill report on the performance. They used to offer a door mount but no longer do due to liability as people mounted them indoors. You can modify and your own mount according to rep. Yes they can be run of 1lb Coleman tanks with an adapter. Any variety of 12 volt pump can be used. I'll be modifying my big kahuna water set up to pair nicely with the joolca.
KDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 11:25 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDB View Post
I purchased on of these about a month ago. They're backordered. Seem like cool units and ill report on the performance. They used to offer a door mount but no longer do due to liability as people mounted them indoors. You can modify and your own mount according to rep. Yes they can be run of 1lb Coleman tanks with an adapter. Any variety of 12 volt pump can be used. I'll be modifying my big kahuna water set up to pair nicely with the joolca.
Thanks KDB! Looking forward to getting the HOTTAP V2 into your hands ASAP!
Old 04-01-2020, 06:28 AM   #18

Hi Joolca, I preordered the Nomad kit last night! I am in the process of building cabinets for my Ford E-150 so I am looking for the dimensions of the bracket that holds the faucet handle. I attached an image of the faucet bracket with the dimensions marked as

Width ‘A’
Depth ‘B’
Height ‘C’

Any help with those dimensions would be appreciated, thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
CE9054B5-1055-4D2A-9E32-35997810830B.jpg  
Old 04-01-2020, 04:20 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco150 View Post
Hi Joolca, I preordered the Nomad kit last night! I am in the process of building cabinets for my Ford E-150 so I am looking for the dimensions of the bracket that holds the faucet handle. I attached an image of the faucet bracket with the dimensions marked as

Width ‘A’
Depth ‘B’
Height ‘C’

Any help with those dimensions would be appreciated, thank you!
Hey Wisco! Firstly, thank you and congratulations on buying some excellent gear

And I'm very happy to help with the math problem!

A = 1 3/4"
B = 2"
C = 4"
Old 04-01-2020, 07:46 PM   #20

Hi Joolca, thank you for your reply on the dimensions of the faucet holder!

Is the faucet holder magnetic similar to the shower head holder?