Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2016, 06:21 PM   #1
Senior Member
jage's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 7,621
Spring Tension Retainer Clip?

Not sure what this is called exactly but I need to build a cover for the fan-tastic fan and I need to get some of this style clip- double sided, single sided, I just need the mounting surface to be 90║ from the clip.

Above in Image is the only thing I've found, not sure if I'm not searching the right name or there just isn't anything. Below is kind of what I want, although I could adapt almost anything I just don't want to make a big project out of the clips. Figured this would be a good place to ask for where to get hardware!
Attached Thumbnails

good to be back
jage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:51 PM   #2
Site Team
BroncoHauler's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Southern New Mexico
Posts: 9,798
Those look like the spring clips you use when you make a window screen.

I just made some window screens for my garage just last month, and I bought spring clips like that at Lowes.

Shop New York Wire 2-Pack Aluminum Side Tension Springs at

SMB-less as of 02/04/2012. Our savings account is richer, but our adventures are poorer.
BroncoHauler is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Sportsmobile Registry




Add your Sportsmobile
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sportsmobile SIP or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.