After the cut out, need to reassembling the structure.
1. reduce the length
2. Create the cross structure that I didn't have, Decided to install in front and back
Trying to match the roof profile
I just noticed that I didn't take pictures of the base structure installed. Will have to grab some.
Then before installing the U tubes, I needed to modify the electricity layout in the roof.
I decided to take the top apart and noticed that the insulation doesn't cover the whole width of the roof.
To correct it, I changed the insulation... no picture of this process...
Note to myself, never take the top apart again, just a pain to put back together...
3. Install the U tubes
Once all installed, connected and functional I lowered it and found out that it was 3" to far back
Moved it forward by drilling a new set of holes in the roof. Will need to waterproof, later.
In the correct position
Still need to fasten the lower part of canvas.