RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 02-18-2021, 07:11 PM   #41

Nice job on the panels.
As I have recently done this as well, I know it takes a lot of time and trial and error.
Great job!

BUFFALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 07:58 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigriver View Post
Man that's a lot of work that looks great and an excellent addition to the Home Build knowledge base. Thank you and Good on ya!
Thanks, I am happy I can add to the collective! These wall panels have been a ton of work! I guess I may be being more OCD than needed and making it harder on myself, but I think it will be worth it in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marret View Post
Well done, coming along nicely. Ton of work, but it will be worth it in the end.

If you donít get feedback on this post for the electric, you might post it in the electrical forum.
Thank you! At least now with the wall panels it feels like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I got some great feedback on the other thread I started in the electrical section, but haven't updated that thread with Blue Sea or WFCO debate. I'll have to post in there and see if anyone has some thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoxentrix View Post
Yep, You've got skills!
Thanks! Thanks it's coming together even though I feel like its going slow. I guess that's the way it goes when you only have a few days a week to work on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFFALO View Post
Nice job on the panels.
As I have recently done this as well, I know it takes a lot of time and trial and error.
Great job!
Thanks! I felt like the floor was going to be more time consuming than the walls, but I think I was wrong. I don't know how many times I brought the driver side panel in and out of the van. Even with the templates I was always too nervous to cut straight to my line since as soon as you start pushing the panel to the curve of the van things start moving around!

Tags
build, build thread, homemade, homemadesmb