Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2018, 08:08 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Awesome thx for sharing and even the dog got to go yeee hah
Yep the wife got suckered and both the black Dane mix and boxer had a great time!! Boxer is a better car rider...she lays down between the driver seats for pets and snacks!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Wanderer-RRORC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:40 AM   #62
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer-RRORC View Post
....... lays down between the driver seats for pets and snacks!!
I do too when the girlfriend is driving............!
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:59 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWA View Post
I do too when the girlfriend is driving............!
[emoji16]

My wife refuses to drive Yolanda..

She complained about the crew cab short bed Any time I mentioned her giving me a break...

She drives little VW sports cans...(yes...CANS)...we only take her car when we don't have kids and my discomfort vs me driving is preferred...

Old 03-27-2018, 08:11 AM   #64

my wife won't drive my van either, although she is totally capable.
bet on black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:24 AM   #65

Mrs A/T prefers not to drive either, but will. She prefers wide open roads where there are few lane changes, since that seems to be the biggest challange. The Econoline mirrors really suck, despite having installed different ones it's still difficult to judge distances with them. I'm pretty much use to them, but Mrs A/T, not so much. The mirrors on my GMC truck are much better, I think thats due to the shape.
Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 06:06 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul, post: 2452650, member: 50234
It looks like you are having fun. Fill that van with memories, that is the best mod.
Yep!!! I'm giving all my kids and myself WAY more memories than I had!!! Even if they complain sometimes...brats...

Well we finished out the last 3 days of spring break with us!!

Total miles fully loaded with 7 tushes...5 cell phones and 3 ipads....1500+ miles!!

Not ONE complaint!!! Each seat having dual charging ports was a MASSIVE SUCCESS!! Everyone was comfortable and plenty of space....fridge in the back with cold drinks was a favorite!!

Back tables came in handy in cincinatti when we stopped and did a picnic at the fossils park!

Everybody is at their other parents..time to clean out the van and get the top canvas ordered!!

Old 04-07-2018, 08:02 PM   #67

Spent the last week of my unemployment sick....yeah....

Today I got a chance to get outside and look at the transmission cooler leak....

Uh...its not good...but some JB weld should hold ubtill I can order a new one!!

Also found a 2.0a battery maintainer and installed it on the house battery!!

Poked around at my main batteries..it hasn't acted right and after going thru the clamps and get them installed correctly..I dropped the frame mounted battery....

Its cracked..

What the Heck?? Time for a new one..and a hold down for it...grrrr

Old 05-02-2018, 08:22 PM   #68

Sorry for the delay started a new job been super busy managed to get out camping this weekend

Oh I did end up having you get a new transmission cooler that other one was unrepairable but she got power washed up real well she's now all clean under the front end

Send email out to you joint today asking about his coil spring kit and got an email back saying that they are phasing out the coil spring kit for a new design for the radius arm kits so let's hopefully see something new something better which is hard to think about and maybe I'll get the Prototype it!!!

Here's some photos for the weekend climbing a gravel Sand Dune 2 wheel drive just playing around while the guys were in four-wheel drive got to say it was pretty impressed the only time I lost traction is when the passenger front tire and the driver rear tire both left the ground due to the nature of having to cross the crevasses

Going to get the pop top finished up order the fabric of the gas strut arms this week then I'm going to start ordering other pieces and some regular maintenance things like oil changes..

Going to get with a cargo box on the rear doors and leave the spare tire where it's at for now

Old 05-03-2018, 12:48 AM   #69

I would honestly recommend going with the U-joint leaf spring, 6in kit. For multiple reasons, 1. you have plans on increasing the weight of your van, the leaf spring kit can easily handle it. 2. It looks like you play rough, get yourself the stronger set up. 3. It's just a badass set-up, that will gain you a large amount of resale value in the long run.
Obviously these are my opinions but I can't see how you would ever dislike it.
And had three other E350s...
Bbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 11:11 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbasso View Post
I would honestly recommend going with the U-joint leaf spring, 6in kit. For multiple reasons, 1. you have plans on increasing the weight of your van, the leaf spring kit can easily handle it. 2. It looks like you play rough, get yourself the stronger set up. 3. It's just a badass set-up, that will gain you a large amount of resale value in the long run.
Obviously these are my opinions but I can't see how you would ever dislike it.
I would rather bash myself in the knee every 15 min than EVER own another front leaf sprung vehicle.

They ride horrible....

And I didn't need a kit for one..simple weld on swap, I want coils and a nice soft ride...I'm a princess.....also she's at her fighting weight...I built out the inside first so I would know total weight to have springs built for the back.

I usually don't play hard with the van...we were out goofing off...but racing and rock crawling professionally *MAY* have affected my perspective...

Ill end up building components and probably have the van down an extra few days....I was hoping to drop and bolt on the new stuff..